The Google Display Network reaches over 70% of Internet users around the world. The main feature of Display Advertising is that you can present text, images or even videos to your target market while they are browsing thousands of different websites. Learn more about Google display advertising.
How are our prices calculated?
Our prices are made up of two parts:
- Setup fee: This is only chargeable on your first campaign and will be replaced by a lower monthly management fee for recurring campaigns.
- Advertising investment: Once your advert appears on a search engine, you will be charged each time someone clicks on it (pay-per-click). Therefore – the more you put in, the more you will get out. We have suggested minimum investment amounts below to help you plan your budget and get the best return on your investment.
Therefore the total cost of your campaign will be the sum of setup fee and investment. Our prices are included in the table below.
If you can’t see a suitable package below, or if you have any questions about how Google display advertising can work for your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today.
- Package Includes
- Setup Fee
- Suggested minimum investmentThis is not compulsory, however we recommend this as a minimum amount to ascertain whether a campaign is going to be successful. This investment is in addition to your setup fee.
- Management fee for recurring campaigns
- Display Starter Package
- Keyword research, Banner Advert Designs (3 adverts*), maintenance of campaign and billing system for 1 month
- £30 per month for duration of the campaign
- Display Plus Package
- Keyword research, Advert Banner Designs (6 adverts*), maintenance of campaign and billing system for 1 month
- £60 per month for duration of the campaign
- Display Premium Package
- Keyword research, Advert Banner Designs (9 adverts*), maintenance of campaign and billing system for 1 month
- £100 per month for duration of the campaign
Google Display Advertising has three different popular advert formats: ‘Skyscraper’ (tall and narrow), ‘Leaderboard’ (long and thin) and ‘Square’ (square-shaped). Our packages come complete with the following adverts:
Display Starter Package:
1 design in 3 formats,
Total of 3 banner adverts.
Display Plus Package:
2 designs, each in 3 formats,
Total of 6 banner adverts.
Display Premium Package:
3 designs, each in 3 formats,
Total of 9 banner adverts.
- Why do you charge a monthly management fee?
- Why don’t you charge an hourly management rate like other companies?
- How do I know where my money has been spent?
- Do you provide a landing page for such campaigns?
- Why do you suggest a minimum investment?
- Do I have to run campaigns for a month at a time?
We want your advert to succeed as much as you do. We monitor your Google display campaign on a daily basis and proactively take steps to improve its performance. We keep a close eye on what people do after clicking your advert, and work closely with you to make necessary changes to your website. Of course, we can only make changes to your website if we have also designed it, but if not – we will provide you with suggestions and advice that you can take to your website provider.
We treat each campaign differently. If a campaign is doing well we will continue to proactively find ways of improving your return on investment. Likewise if a campaign is under-performing, we strive to make improvements on a daily basis. Running a Google display campaign is a very dynamic process, and with the hours we often put in to each one, we feel it would be unfair to charge you per hour and give you an unexpected bill at the end of the month. Our fee is fixed, and there are no hidden extras.
We are very transparent with our pricing, which is why we specify our management and investment costs separately. As part of our management fee, we will provide you with full post-campaign statistics to evaluate its success. We can tell you how many people clicked on your advert and how much each ‘click’ has cost. We will even break down the campaign further to show what individual keywords and adverts performed best. This knowledge is essential in deciding how to invest in future activity.
Yes, absolutely. A landing page is a specific page on your website that people come to when they click your advert. A landing page plays a crucial part in converting leads generated by your advert into paying customers. If we are also hosting your website, then we will provide this landing page at no extra cost. If your website was designed by another company, then we will provide you with free advice that you can take to them to get the page created (you will need to check with them if this would incur an extra cost). We can even work directly with them if you’d prefer.
We have many years experience between of running PPC campaigns, and it is crucial that you spend enough money to ascertain whether a campaign is going to be successful. If your initial spend is too low, then you run the risk of your adverts not showing at critical times when most of your target audience may be searching. Making sure you have a sufficient initial budget means you can build an accurate picture of whether this type of activity is the best way to spend your money.
Not at all. We recommend that you run your first campaign for a month, as this is an ideal time period over which to evaluate the success of this form of advertising for your business. After your first campaign, you can decide the length of any recurring campaigns – there is no minimum or maximum and we will not tie you into any lengthy contract. All we ask is for a management fee for each month that your campaign runs for.